Kenneth Grey is a Creative Director and Interactive Designer based in Austin, TX
Senior level Creative Director, UX/UI Designer and Interactive Producer with 15+ years of experience working on high-profile projects across North America. Unshakable Account and Project Manager with first class interpersonal skills, accustomed to leading teams of creatives and developers to deliver high-quality projects on time and on budget.
PDF Resume available on request.
Core Strengths & Qualifications
- Designed & Produced well over 100 websites (responsive, e-commerce, promotional, financial, custom online applications, CMS)
- Mobile Application Design for iOS & native Windows Application Design
- Extensive Brand Identity and print collateral design experience
- Confidant, articulate, affable, fully capable Team & Project Leader
- Extensive front-facing Client Management experience, complex business proposals, presentations, contracts
- Digital Video Project Management: scripting, storyboarding, directing film crews, video editing, sound
- Experience working in an agile, iterative design and development environment, including sprint planning for design and dev teams
- Available to travel as required.
User Experience Design (UX), User Interface Design (UI), UX Research, Responsive & Mobile Web Design, iOS Native Mobile Design, Project and Team Management,
Wireframing, Prototyping, User-Centered Design, User Experience Strategy, Data Visualizations, User Flows, Journey Maps, Style Guides, Site Maps, User Testing, User Research, Contextual Inquiries, Stakeholder & SME Interviews, Web Strategy, Brand Design, Sales & Client Relationship Management, SEO, Print Design, Copy Writing, Content Creation & Editing, Digital Video Editing, Photography, Consulting
Adobe CC, InVision, Sketch, Axure, UXPin, JIRA, ZenDesk, Basecamp, MS Office, SquareSpace,
RackSpace Servers & Email